Whenever you are installing or uninstalling any program on your device, you might get the performing in page operation error. This error can also appear when you run system restoring via restore points. If you are facing this error on your device, you need to go through with this article to learn how to fix the problem “Performing in page operation error.”
How to Fix Performing In Page Operation Error
Here we have shown you how to fix performing in page operation error with four possible solutions.
- Use System Restore Points
- Perform Check Disk Utility
- Reset Windows 10
- Replacing Hard Disk
1) Use System Restore Points
Here are the steps on how to use system restore points:
- Tap on the Windows button on your keyboard.
- In the search field, type “Create a restore” and then tap on the result “Create a restore Point” button.
- Tap on the “System Restore” option under the “System Properties” option.
- Now tap on “Next” when system windows show on your screen.
- Here you need to check the “Show more restore points” checkbox.
- Now tap on the latest restore point and then tap on “OK.”
- Read the description and then tap on the “Finish” option.
- This process takes a few minutes to complete the restoring point. It also depends on the size of the restore point.
2) Perform Check Disk Utility
Here are the steps on how to perform check disk utility:
- Tap on Windows + R key to launch “Run.”
- In the run search field, type “cmd” to launch the command prompt.
- Right-tap on the command prompts and then tap on “Run as Administrator.”
- In the Command prompt, type “CHKDSK L: /R” and then tap on the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- After the process, Check Disk Utility will automatically scan the hard disk, find a common error, and apply available fixes.
- After completing scanning, you need to restart your operating system, and the check issue resolved.
- The CHKDSK utility is an in-built tool on windows 10, and it allows fixing several issues with file system metadata and filing system.
3) Restart Windows 10
Here are the steps on how to restart windows 10:
- Tap on Start and then tap on settings.
- In the settings, tap on the “Update & Security” button.
- Tap on the “Recover” button that appears on the left pane.
- Tao on “Get started” tap in the “Reset this PC” option.
- You will present with two features under “choose one option” windows.
- Keep my file: tap on the option to remove applications and settings and keep your files safe.
- Remove Everything: Tap on the option to remove entire personal file settings and applications.
- We suggest you choose option one; this will restart your windows operating system and secure your files.
- If you are still facing this issue, then you need to use a complete process for restarting your windows 10 operating system.
- After the above process, you need to check the issue resolved.
4) Replacing Hard Disk
Here are the steps on how to replacing hard disk:
- If you are still in trouble with this issue, you need to check your hard disk for the issue.
- Before replacing your device hard disk, remove it from your PC and connect to another PC.
- If your operating system fails to boot the hard disk, then you may need to replace the hard disk.